It’s that time of year again! Celebrate treasured holidays, connect with friends and family, and support your favorite nonprofit! Once again, we’ve teamed up with members of our C.A.R.E.-Code Alliance to present you an incredible giveaway this holiday season. We’ve put a “helping hands” twist on the giveaway this year, which is why we are launching it on Giving Tuesday.
We Need Your Help
It’s not always easy to ask for money. But the truth is, we rely on donations to help change the image of breastfeeding and human milk. Your donations helped create the C.A.R.E.-Code Alliance, which brings together businesses, nonprofits, and media outlets that protect healthy infant feeding. The Miracle Milk Stroll wouldn’t have happened without generous donations. Because of your support, we can provide the NIP Harassment Hotline, 1-855-NIP-FREE.
We need you, friends. We work all year to fight the Booby Traps® and support moms and families. But we need your help to sustain this important work in the coming year. Best for Babes is committed to the Miracle Milk cause and getting education, resources and Miracle Milk into the hands of those who need it. But we can’t do it without your help. Please consider making a donation of any size to Best for Babes. You’ve got our back, and we will continue to have yours.
From our helping hands to yours – and back again! The prizes in this giveaway are designed to give families a helping hand. The way to enter the giveaway is to give Best for Babes a helping hand!
Make a gift starting today through December 15 and qualify for entry in our Holiday Helping Hands Gift Basket! For every $5 you donate, you’ll earn 1 entry into the drawing. The more you donate, the better your chances of winning these prizes:
- Milk Saver from Fairhaven Health
- Best for Babes Cami Sutra nursing tank from Melinda G
- Great Expectations Bundle from Moby
- Breastfeeding Relief Pack from Rachel’s Remedy
- Nepenthe breast pump bag from Juno Blu
- Pair of silver cups from Silverette
- S1 breast pump from Spectra
- Milk-to-Go Pumping Companion Essentials from Earth Mama Angel Baby
- Limited print first edition and the NEW RELEASE eBook version of Breastfeeding with Comfort and Joy
- 4 Mamava onesies (size: 3-6 months, 6 months, 12 months, and 18), stickers and “Privacy Please, pumping in progress” door hangers
- The Womanly Art of Breastfeeding from La Leche League USA
- Pack of 20 Empowerment Cards from The Badass Breastfeeder
- More prizes being added!
Over $800 worth of goods are up for grabs! If you donated on Giving Tuesday, you can earn an additional entry for each $5 you donate. Two entries for one donation! UPDATE: Thank you to those who donated on Giving Tuesday! We really appreciate your support in helping us kick this off!
Thank you for believing in the work we do. Together, we will continue to change the infant feeding landscape and ensure ALL families are empowered to make evidence-based infant feeding choices.
Enter the Helping Hands Holiday Giveaway here: